Friday, April 30, 2010

A LOT, BUT A LITTLE

What I wore today: OLD BLOSSOM glittery top & scarf, PUMPKIN denim vest, MNG shoes, Mum gave me this floral leggings.. Im actually wearing a pris and fly brooch too...

Been busy packing parcels for Old Blossom... and writing thank you notes...

My Debab...

A cutesy regular customer of mine... She's wearing OLD BLOSSOM scarf, bag and lace pink dress ;)

Sweetie TT came and surprise me and the shop, with pressies.. Thanks soooo much tau dear *waveeees*

Last night with the girls.. Nadia/Cik Pah (another Nadia) and Fiza Hani ;)

Byeee.... Super busy...

2 comments:

TTonthedot May 2, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

Babe! So happy u letak pic lotion and hello kitty note tu. U made my day! :)
I nak dtg lagiiiii! Kena b'juang final exam dulu. Hugs! ;)

Unknown May 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

congrate, Min ... kak Maya happy sgt tgok Min now ~ InsyALLAH 1day 1'll went there...